BWC at FFWLetters from the Editor — By Kim Gottschild on January 18, 2012 at 10:55 am
Hey there EVRE1! You’ll want to RSVP for FFW this APR 19-21 in GR, MI ASAP!
I know I’m looking forward to this biennial festival after rounds of ISTEP tests and implementing IEPs and RTIs at my FT job at CMS where I also earn PGP points all while anxiously anticipating the dawn of the new RISE evaluation rubric.
But enough about me. Here’s Y U will want 2 BTWBO:
OMG! Meet some new BFFs at our BWC booth, complete with nifty sign and swag! Maybe have some P-ZA together?! Or coffee!?!
And that’s not all! U will want 2:
- Attend a writing workshop led by our very own Arts Editor, Stephanie Nikolopoulos!
- Hear our very own Susan Isaacs, author of Angry Conversations with God, speak!
- Meet our Deputy Editor, John Pattison, who will be there hosting a breakout session on book reviewing with ERB Editor-in-Chief, Chris Smith!
- Hear plenary speaker, author Jonathan Safran Foer and watch BWC Editor-in-Chief Jordan Green become his best friend! JK.
- Meet other fantastic Burnsiders like Social Justice Editor Penny Carothers, Diane Nienhuis, Associate Editor Sara Sterley, Betsy Zabel, and me!
- Pick up some swag, like a bookmark or something!
IMJS, you’ll want to be there! NISM?!?
Join us! We’ll be ROTFL at the BWC booth every AM and PM!
CUL8R! LYLAS and B!
MfG (Oops, that was German!)
Your trusty Associate Editor
P.S. BTW, R U GOIN? LMK in the comments section below